Thursday, March 12, 2009

Office Finds!

I love these rattan/banana leaf end tables/stools. They are so cute and totally add that "natural" feel to a room. So in my search for the perfect office, I came across this one from Crate and Barrel the Abaca 19" ottoman for $119. As always, I love it but not the price tag. So here is a more wallet friendly option from Target-Woven Honey Side Table for $44.99.

Can you tell the difference?
The first picture is C&B and the second is the Target knock-off. Sweet deal Target!


And here is a sneak peek of my office that I finally decided on. I am starting it this weekend. I am so excited for an actual office. Working at my dining room table is getting old. Thoughts? How do you like it?

my office
my office - by vmgetl on Polyvore.com

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Like it! Especially the wall prints! And that Target deal = Wow!

Kim said...

It looks great, love the colors.

Love those Ikea chairs. never seen those before and they are a great deal.

Fill us in when you get going! Good luck!